How would you like the chance to win two tickets to see every Dine Alone Records band playing in your Canadian town this fall? Sounds awesome, right? Well you’re in luck because Dine Alone are doing just that with their new contest, and the only thing you need in order to be eligible is a facebook or twitter account. All you have to do is take a photo of yourself “dining alone” and tweet it or post it to their facebook group. Full details are below — but the contest ends September 13th — so you better get started thinking up hilarious/clever photos!
The fine people here at Dine Alone Records would like to see how you “dine alone”. We will be running a Twitter/Facebook contest starting August 30-September 13, that will give you a chance to win 2 tickets to see every Dine Alone artist playing a show in your Canadian city this fall. This is how the contest will work.
1. You must be a follower of @dinealonemusic in order to qualify
2. Take a picture of yourself “dining alone”
3. Tweet your picture mentioning @dinealonemusic
1. Post a picture of yourself “dining alone” to Dine Alone Records Group
2. Get friends and followers to “like” your photo
3. Entry with the most “likes” will win a Dine Alone Prize package while still qualifying for the Grand Prize
Grand Prize– 2 Tickets to see every Dine Alone artist playing a show in your Canadian city this Fall, This is your chance to catch artists like Tokyo Police Club, Alexisonfire, Arkells and Hot Hot Heat.
Weekly Winners– 1 winner will be chosen each week based on the creativity, originality and hilarity of their “dining alone” experience. Each weekly winner will receive a Dine Alone Prize package.
Grand Prize Winner will be announced September 13, 2010